Teacher | Science
Full Time (possibility of two Part Time roles)
Load includes 7-10 Science
Fixed Term Contract commencing Monday 11 July until 13 December 2022
Applications close Monday 30 May 2022 @ 11am and will be processed upon receipt.
Please apply using the Teaching Application form.
Casual Relief Teachers
The College is seeking passionate and experienced Teachers to expand our relief pool to provide adhoc cover for employees taking short-term leave or completing professional development.
How to Apply
For an assessment of your employment application to be made, the following key information is required for all employment applications:
- A Cover Letter that demonstrates your suitability to undertake the requirements of the position in response to the Position Requirements in the Role Description.
- A Curriculum Vitae detailing your relevant qualifications and experience, contributions and achievements which relate to the Position Requirements for the role you are applying for.
- An application form must be completed and include details such as VIT registration or Employee Working With Children Check, completion of pre-employment disclosure questions and must address the Key Selection Criteria.
- Read the Child Safety Code of Conduct click here. You are not required to sign and submit the code of conduct with your application.
- Read the MACS COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Policy click here. Submitting an application for employment to Avila College acknowledges that you have read, understood and agree to this policy.
All attachments must be in Word or PDF.
Cover Letters are to be addressed to:
Dr Michelle Cotter, Principal, Avila College, 35 Charles Street, Mount Waverley 3149
Job Application Form
Enquiries regarding the application process or any problems downloading/uploading documents can be directed to People & Culture.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 9831 9600