Director of Faith and Mission POL4
- Download Director of Faith and Mission Role Description
- Application for Director of Faith and Mission Employment Form
Avila College is seeking to appoint a Director of Faith and Mission commencing 2022.
The successful applicant will have appropriate educational qualifications, leadership and management experience in secondary education, and Accreditation to Teach Religious Education in a Catholic school. They will have a strong vision for, and commitment to, Catholic education and the capacity to work and be involved in the wider community life of the College. They will build trust through integrity, communication, professional competence, diligence and relational skills.
Applications should include the Application for Employment Form; covering letter; curriculum vitae and any other supporting documents.
Address your application to Dr Michelle Cotter, Principal, and submit the above listed completed documents to: email@example.com prior to 11am on 9 August 2021. Receipt of your application will be acknowledged by email.
For confidential enquiries please contact Kim Rowland, Director of People and Culture, via telephone on 9831 9600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Relief Teachers
The College is seeking passionate and experienced Teachers to expand our relief pool to provide adhoc cover for employees taking short-term leave or completing professional development.
How to Apply
For an assessment of your employment application to be made, the following key information is required for all employment applications:
- A Cover Letter that demonstrates your suitability to undertake the requirements of the position in response to the Position Requirements in the Role Description.
- A Curriculum Vitae detailing your relevant qualifications and experience, contributions and achievements which relate to the Position Requirements for the role you are applying for.
- An application form must be completed and include details such as VIT registration or Employee Working With Children Check, completion of pre-employment disclosure questions and must address the Key Selection Criteria.
- Read the Child Safety Code of Conduct click here. You are not required to sign and submit the code of conduct with your application.
All attachments must be in Word or PDF.
Cover Letters are to be addressed to:
Dr Michelle Cotter, Principal, Avila College, 35 Charles Street, Mount Waverley 3149
Job Application Form
Enquiries regarding the application process or any problems downloading/uploading documents can be directed to Kim Rowland, Director of People, Culture & Support Services
Email: email@example.com or Phone: 9831 9600